Happy Internationational women’s day to all the ladies out there who are constantly striving to make Boss Moves. here’s to us.
“Here’s to Strong women, May we know them, May we be them, May we raise them”
Here are some beautiful quotes about women from women to inspire us to keep breaking those barriers.
1) There is a special place in hell for women who do not help other women. —Madeline Albright
2) A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. — Coco Chanel
3) Always be careful of what you hear about a woman. Rumours come from either a man who can’t have her or a woman who can’t compete with her. — Unknown
4) I, with a deeper instinct choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman. – Anais Nin
5) I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. if that makes me a bitch, okay. — Madonna
6) If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman. — Margaret Thatcher
7) A woman is like a tea bag: you never know how strong she is until it’s in hot water.– Eleanor Roosevelt
8) There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don’t need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain.– Audrey Hepburn
9) Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition. — Marilyn Monroe
10) The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. you just take it. — Roseanne Barr
11) Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you are proud to live. — Anne Sweeney
12) Dress shabbily and they remember the dress: dress impeccably and they remember the woman. — Coco Chanel