Let’s face it money makes the world go round. money can provide life’s little luxuries but it ultimately does not provide happiness.
But being successful & wealthy is what we are all striving for.
So here are 12 money quotes to inspire
1) “Its good to have money and the things money can buy, but it’s also good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy”. — George Lorimer
2) “Money is usually attracted, not pursued”. — Jim Rohn
3) “Money is only a tool. it will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver”. –Ayn Rand
4) “Money is multiplied in practical value depending on the number of W’s you control in your life: What you do when you do it, Where you do it, and with Whom you do it”. — Timothy Ferriss
5) “I made my money the old fashioned way. I was very nice to a wealthy relative right before he died” — Malcolm Forbes
6) “Wealth is the ability to fully experience life”. — Henry David Thoreau
7) “Wealth is not his that has it, but his that enjoys it”. — Benjamin Franklin
8) “Its not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for”. –Robert Kiyosaki
9) “Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant”. — P.T.Barnum
10) “You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you”. — Dave Ramsey
11) “The rich invest in time, the poor invest in money” — Warren Buffet
12) “Seek wealth, not money and status. wealth is having assets that earn while you sleep. money is how we transfer time and wealth. status is your place in the social hierarchy”. — Naval Ravikant